Having first hand experience in learning yoga in a group , I Nitish Madan have learned that Yoga can always be learned best in groups. There is some charm in learning yoga with others , some kind of encouragement and some inspiration. Keeping that in mind I decided to run yoga tours for corporate groups.
Samast Yoga in Rishikesh is affiliated with yoga alliance USA , can manage as many as 30 people in a group, while offering them best of the services and when we say 30 people, consider at least one teacher looking after every 10 people to make sure they are doing the right moves because that’s what yoga is all about – doing the right moves.
Another thing that helps yoga is increase productivity in employees. With a daily morning yoga session , one can really think beyond and perform better not only on individual level but also as a team member.
Key Benefits :
- Reduced stress among employees and detox their body
- Increase energy and decrease fatigue
- Improve memory and improve concentration
- Increased flexibility of body and get glow on face
- Improve body posture
- Understanding the foundational teachings of Yoga and Vedanta on Life
- Improve overall health and reduced risk for diseases like cancer and kidney failure
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Improve health issues on personal level
- Help in increasing productivity